PETZONE AND WEST PACK LIFESTYLE RUGBY WORLD CUP 2023 COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- PROMOTION BY PETZONE (PTY) LTD “(Petzone”) AND WEST PACK LIFESTYLE (PTY) LTD (“West Pack Lifestyle”)
- This competition is organized by “Petzone and West Pack Lifestyle (“the promoter”) within South Africa.
- Reference to Petzone and West Pack will include but not be limited to: Petzone, West Pack Express and West Pack Lifestyle, any of Petzone and/or West Pack’s associated companies.
- A person who enters this competition (“the participant”) agrees to the competition rules (“the rules”) and competition terms and conditions (“the T&C’s”) as set out below.
- This competition is open to any participant who is a citizen of South Africa and is at least 18 years old, with the exception of the following individuals: (1) an individual who it may not lawfully accept the prize; (2) any individual who is a director, employee, agent or consultant to the promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter; or (3) any individual who is a supplier of the goods or services in connection with the competition. Minors will be required to obtain their parental guardian’s consent prior to accepting any prizes.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend the T&Cs by notification at any time during the competition.
- The competition will run from 00h01 from 1 April 2023 until 00h00 on 2 July 2023 (“the competition period”).
- The promoter’s decision in this competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is exclusive to customers who purchase Petzone and/or West Pack Lifestyle products before the end of the competition period.
- A participant may enter the competition by downloading the Petzone and West Pack Lifestyle app via their Google Play or their Apple App store and follow the on-screen instructions required to register their customer profile. Alternatively, a participant can register their profile on the Petzone and/or West Pack Lifestyle website: www.westpacklifestyle.co.za/login/register or www.petzone.co.za/login/register
- Participants are responsible for filling in their details correctly on the digital entry fields. Should the participant’s details be incorrect, and the promoter cannot reach them on the details provided, the participant shall forfeit any prize due to them.
- A participant may enter as many times as they wish. Every R300 spent on product/s purchased from Petzone, West Pack Express and/or West Pack Lifestyle during the competition period will entitle a participant to one entry into the competition.
- The competition ends at 00:00 on 2 July 2023. Any entries received after this time shall be considered invalid.
- Participants who enter are eligible to win one of 5 (five) double inclusive travel packages for themself and a chosen partner to fly from Johannesburg, South Africa to France from the 7th to 15th September 2023, worth R130 305 (one hundred and thirty thousand three hundred and five rand), per person sharing (“the package”).
- These 5 (five) winners of the package will be selected by random draw after the competition has closed. The draw for the winners will take place on 3 July 2023.
- Winners will be notified by the promoter via the details contained on the entry form. The promoter shall notify the winners by 4 July 2023 and the winners will have until 10 July 2023 to confirm acceptance of their prize and confirm that they and their chosen partner will be available to accept the package on the necessary dates, which acceptance must be provided to the promoter in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The applicable winner who is unable to confirm attendance for both them and a partner by 17:00pm on 10 July 2023, will forfeit their prize. The promoter may, at their sole discretion, choose to conduct another random draw for that allotted prize.
- Petzone and West Pack Lifestyle will notify winners by the contact details provided on the entry form and announce them on Petzone and West Pack Lifestyle social media pages thereafter.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to have the necessary travel and medical documents (where necessary) to enable them to accept the package.
- Prizes exclude any form of insurance, and VISA application costs. Winners therefore agree that expenses with regards to administration, taxes, transport or any miscellaneous costs thereto, are their sole responsibility.
- Petzone and West Pack Lifestyle is not responsible for any third-party services; winners are to arrange these at their own discretion and entirely at their own risk.
- Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for cash, vouchers, or other products. Identification will be required by the promoter on collection of prizes.
- The competition is open to all South Africans who possess a valid South African identity document or passport or to visitors with valid proof of South African residency.
- The promoter shall not be held liable for any claims, liability, damages, loss, cost or expenses whatsoever which is suffered by any participant (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of or arising from participation in this competition or the use of the prize awarded. By entering this competition, the participant agrees to release, indemnify, and hold the promoter, their subsidiaries, agents, contractors, marketing and promotional agencies harmless from any and all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses arising out of their participation in the prize draw and/or acceptance and/or use of any prizes.
- PRIVACY DISCLOSURES
- The participant agrees to and understands that should their ticket be selected in the draw and they win a prize, their name may be published on the Petzone and West Pack social media channels.
- The participant agrees to and understands that should their ticket be selected in the draw, and they win a prize, a photograph of the winner together with a staff member of Petzone and West Pack may be taken and may be published on the Petzone and West Pack social media platforms, blogs and/or websites.
- Should the participant not wish to have their image published on the social media sites of the promoter, the participant may decline to do so.
- PETZONE AND WEST PACK LIFESTYLE 2023 COMPETITION RULES AND T&Cs ARE AVAILABLE TO ANY PARTICIPANT UPON REQUEST AND AT NO COST TO THE PARTICIPANT.
RUGBY WORLD CUP COMPETITION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- THE PRIZES TO THIS COMPETITION CONSIST OF THE FOLLOWING:
- 5 (five) double inclusive travel packages to France (i.e. the package). These winners will be announced as reflected above.
- 150 (one hundred and fifty) x R500 (five hundred rand) in Shopping Vouchers (Petzone or West Pack), totaling R75 000 (seventy-five thousand rand). The draw for these vouchers shall occur every month for 3 (three) months following the closing date of the competition (i.e., July 2023, August 2023 and September 2023), with 50 (fifty) winners being drawn each month. Winners of the vouchers will be notified via their details as contained in the entry form.
- The package Includes:
- Flight from OR Tambo to Paris;
- 2 (two) nights in a Paris 4 Star Hotel including breakfast;
- Official Rugby World Cup Category 3 (three) ticket, France vs New Zealand opening match;
- TGV Bullet Train from Paris to Marseille;
- View England vs Argentina on board the Norwegian Epic Luxury Cruise Liner Option to view live match in Marseille;
- 5 (five) nights onboard the Norwegian Epic Cruise Liner in a Mini Suite;
- Official Rugby World Cup Category 2 ticket Springboks vs Scotland in Marseille;
- TGV Bullet Train from Marseille to Paris;
- Flight from Paris to OR Tambo;
- Airport transfers (Match transfer in Marseille to South Africa vs Scotland game);
- Tour merchandise (at the discretion of the promoter);
- NORWEGIAN EPIC (MARSEILLE):
- The 5-star Norwegian Epic cruise ship is utilized for the Marseille leg of the journey, as well as the cruise to Ibiza and Corsica – please have a look at the link to view the Norwegian Epic Cruise Liner: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV6Go77rRk0
- Please note that all food and beverages on board the Norwegian epic (other than restaurant upgrades and premium brands) are all included (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) as well as return transfers to the stadium.
- ITINERARY TRAVEL SPECIFICS FOR THE PACKAGE:
- Flights depart on Thursday, 07 September 2023 from OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg to France;
- On Friday, 08 September 2023, the Flight lands in Paris – Attend the opening match France vs New Zealand in Paris at 21h00;
- Saturday, 09 September 2023 – Spend the day and night in Paris at leisure;
- Sunday, 10 September 2023 – Travel via TGV Bullet Train and attend the South Africa vs Scotland game in Marseille at 21h00;
- Monday, 11 September 2023 – Depart Marseille and set sail overnight for Ibiza;
- Tuesday, 12 September 2023 – Arrive Ibiza in the morning and stay overnight on the Norwegian Epic;
- Wednesday, 13 September 2023 – Depart Ibiza in the morning and set sail for Corsica;
- Thursday, 14 September 2023 – Arrive Corsica in the morning;
- Depart late evening and sail overnight to Marseille;
- Friday, 15 September 2023 – Arrive Marseille, disembark the Norwegian Epic;
- Depart Marseille on the TGV Bullet Train for Paris and depart Paris for OR Tambo International Airport.
- Excursions not mentioned, optional extras / optional sightseeing;
- England vs Argentina at the stadium;
- Items of a personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry etc.;
- Meals and drinks not specified in the package;
- Tips, porterage, and gratuities;
- Visa (where necessary);
- Vaccines and COVID tests (where necessary);
- Personal expenses;
- Any other service not outlined herein and/or in the package.
- RUGBY WORLD CUP MATCH TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Winners may not resell, offer, expose, dispose of any match tickets, or make available by any means any match tickets to another party.
- Match tickets may not necessarily be located together. The travel agent and organizer will use their best endeavors to fulfil any specific requests however specific seating requests are not guaranteed.
- Each traveler is required to provide the promoter with their full name and a certified copy of their passport in order for Petzone and West Pack Lifestyle to record against all match tickets purchased.
- Petzone and West Pack Lifestyle shall not be liable to a winner for their inability to perform any obligations under this agreement caused by a force majeure event.
- Failure to adhere to these match ticket terms and conditions may result in the cancellation of the winners booking.
- THE COMPETITION & RULES:
- This Promotional Competition opens at 00h01, on 1 April 2023 and closes at 00h00 on 3 July 2023.
- The Competition is open to all Petzone, West Pack Lifestyle, and West Pack Express stores in South Africa.
- The Competition is limited to in-store purchases only.
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or other prizes.
- TO ENTER THE COMPETITION, THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL APPLY:
THE PARTICIPANT MUST:
- Spend R300 or more at any Petzone, West Pack Express or West Pack store in South Africa during the competition period .
- Download the Petzone and/or West Pack Lifestyle app from Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Follow the prompts to register a customer profile and complete required information.
- The till slip will go through a validation process and within 24 (twenty-four) hours, the participant will receive an entry tally (bottom left of app) displaying how many entries their purchase qualifies them for in the competition.
- Every incremental spend of R300 (three hundred rand) made by the participant constitutes one entry into the competition.
- Participants may enter the competition as many times as they wish within the competition period.
- THE DRAWS:
- The draws of MAIN WINNERS of Inclusive Trips to France, will take place between 1 and 7 July 2023 and the 5 (five) winners of the package will be contacted.
- The draws of VOUCHER WINNERS of R500 (five hundred rand) Petzone or West Pack Lifestyle shopping vouchers will take place the week after every month is concluded i.e., 50 (fifty) winners per month.
- The winners will be selected by means of a randomized ticket selection draw.
- Once a winning ticket has been selected, the winning ticket will be removed from future draws in the competition for that same prize. This means that if a participant wins a R500 (five hundred rand) shopping voucher, they are not eligible to win another R500 (five hundred rand) shopping voucher. They are however eligible to win the main prize of 1 (one) of 5 (five) packages for themself and a chosen partner.