Competition Terms and Conditions
- This competition is organised by “The Shuffling Walking Team”. The organisers reserve the right to amend The Rules and Terms and Conditions by notification at any time during the competition.
- The competition will run from 20th May 2021 until 23rd October 2021. The live raffle draw will take place 23rd October 2021. After the closing date of the competition, “The Shuffling Walking Team” together with West Pack Lifestyle’s representatives will conduct a draw to determine the winners of the competition. The draw will take place at West Pack Lifestyle Boksburg at East Rand Value Mall, Corner Rietfontein Road and Madeley Rd, Hughes, Boksburg, Johannesburg at 12:00 noon. Participants of the competition do not have to be present at time of the draw. The promoter’s decision in this competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All persons entering this competition (“participants”) agree to the competition rules (“the rules”) and competition terms and conditions (“the T&C’s”) as set out herein below.
- Entrants must have a valid South African Identity Card. Participants or entrants younger that 18 years must have the consent of their parents or legal guardian to enter. Where a winner is younger that 18 years, the prize will only be released to their parent or guardian. Accompanied with the required legal documentation.
- In order to participate in the competition, the entrant must have purchased a raffle to the value of R100. Participants can buy an unlimited amount of raffles.
- The competition is not open to the directors, members, partners and employees, their partners and children of West Pack Lifestyle, Toyota and the “The Shuffling Walking Team”.
The draw will proceed as follows:
1st draw for the 10th prize: Pink Flower Hamper sponsored by General Hinges to the value of R1000.
2nd draw for the 9th prize: Spa Massage for Two sponsored by The Colisseum Health Hydro to the value of R1200
3rd draw for the 8th prize: Chocolate Hamper sponsored by Geldhof Chocolatier to the value of R1500
4th draw for the 7th prize: Glenmorangie 18 Year Old Whisky and Moet & Chandon Brut sponsored by Big Save to the value of R1800
5th draw for the 6th prize: Charlotte Rhys Beauty Hamper sponsored by Odizee Lifestyle & Decor Store to the value of R2000
6th draw for the 5th prize: Pandora Bracelet with Charm sponsored by Anonymous to the value of R2500
7th draw for the 4th prize: All Pink Stationary Hamper sponsored by Tele Wholesale Stationers to the value of R3000
8th draw for the 3rd prize: GHD Gold Professional Hair Styler Limited Edition Pink sponsored by Soft and Wild Hair Salon to the value of R3000
9th draw for the 2nd prize: DeLonghi Coffee Machine sponsored by West Pack Lifestyle to the value of R30 000
10th draw for the 1st prize: Toyota Urban Cruiser sponsored by West Pack Lifestyle to the value of R250 000.
- The winners of the competition will be announced on the day of the live draw. Thereafter, the names of the winners will be published on The Shuffling Walking Team social media pages, as well as on the online and social media pages of the sponsor West Pack Lifestyle. “The Shuffling Walking Team”, will contact the winners using the contact details provided on the entry form. The promoters will not be held liable for the winners’ failure to receive a prize if the winners’ contact details are incorrect. If the promoter cannot make contact with the winners after taking reasonable steps to do so (within 7 days), the winners will forfeit the prizes and the promoter may, at its sole discretion, choose to conduct another random draw for the particular prizes.
- The 1st prize winner must collect his/her prize from the dealer organized by the sponsor, “West Pack Lifestyle” at his/her own expense (car winners must allow West Pack Lifestyle a reasonable time to register the vehicle in the respected legal name at the sponsors cost). The promoter will not be liable for any costs or expenses in respect of the prize, including, but not limited to, costs and expenses relating to the collection, delivery, possession, insurance, use or maintenance of the prize.
- All other prize winners can collect his/her prize from the “Shuffling Walking Team” member that has notified them regarding the winning prize, and arrange a date and time of collection at winner’s own cost. Prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. Identification will be required on collection of prizes. The 1st prize car winner would be in an irrevocable agreement to the sponsor’s branding of the vehicle for a period of 6 months. Thereafter it can be removed, transferred or sold. A monthly dated photo of the vehicle will be required depicting the sponsor’s branding.
- The promoter shall not be held liable for any claims, liability, damages, loss, cost or expenses whatsoever which is suffered by any person (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of or arising from participation in this competition or the use of the prize awarded. By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to release, indemnify and hold the promoter, its subsidiaries, agents, contractors, marketing and promotional agencies harmless from any and all claims, liability, damages,costs and expenses arising out of his/her participation in the prize draw and/or acceptance and/or use of any prizes.
THE SHUFFLING WALKING TEAM RAFFLE DRAW 2021
COMPETITION RULES AND TERMS & CONDITIONS