This Gooey Flourless Chocolate Brownie Pie by Baking Ginger – using our Kitchen Inspire range – is almost too good to be true! It is delicious, fudgey, rich, chocolatey indulgence at its best.
- 350 grams dark chocolate
- 250 grams unsalted butter
- 5 large eggs
- 250 grams golden caster sugar
- Whisk the eggs and sugar until light and fluffy and tripled in size.
- Heat chocolate, salt, and butter in a bowl over a pan of simmering water until melted and glossy.
- Remove chocolate mixture from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Fold chocolate mixture into the egg mixture.
- Grease a pie tin well and fill with brownie mixture.
- Tap the tin on work-surface a few times to remove any air bubbles.
- Place the tin in a roasting tray that is filled halfway with boiling water.
- Place the roasting tray in the oven and bake for 40 minutes at 120ºC or until set with a slight wobble.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool in the water-filled roasting tray for 1 hour.
- Serve with cream or ice-cream and enjoy!