Skip to content
Pistachio Raspberry Tart Recipe
- 250g raspberries
- 20 cl of liquid cream
- 4 egg yolks
- 100g butter
- 20g for buttering the mould
- 200g flour
- 120g caster sugar
- 50g of almonds
- 70g of pistachio kernels
- 1 tablespoon orange blossom water
- In a bowl, work the flour and diced butter to get a sandy mixture using your fingertips. Add 5 ml water, mix and shape into a ball. Flour and save in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Grind 50g pistachios. In a bowl, mix the sugar and egg yolk until frothy. Add the ground almonds and pistachios, orange blossom water then add the cream.
- Preheat the oven to 180° (gas mark 6). Butter a cake pan and garnish with the dough. Pour the pistachio mixture and bake for 45 min. Allow to cool.
- Remove from mould and garnish with raspberries and pistachios. Serve immediately.
Shop online or in-store for West Pack Lifestyle’s Pyrex Dishes